Hello
Monday, April 20, 2009
I went to school today. Phone vibrated manzxc.But still...I did not msg during class... (: Nothing really happened at school so not blogging abt it. But on the 963 bus back, There was this old lady on the bus. When most people hear this,they will say that I gave up my seat to her, but no one on the bus did except for this damn nice girl.Yknw who? Me luh! So obvious :D HAHA. She was like(In english cause she was chinese),"Its okay,You sit your schoolbag is so heavy." I said,"Nvm...Its okay...You sit (:" HAHA. She talked to KhaiTing yknw. She is cute manzxc.But my grandma cuter (: HAAHAA.Too bad,My grandma is staying with my aunt in New Zealand for one month :( Anyway, Talked to Aldertina today. Wow.Long time since the last chat. Talk talk..Chat Chat...HAHA.Yeahs (: Yesterday,WhaiFen and Phoebe asked me if I wanna go out.Here's the deal:
WhaiFen>> Vivo with Aldertina,Reena and Nurin
Phoebe>> United Square with Ex-Kellockians & Free Ice-Cream
I decided to go out with Yu-Jin and Ying-Quan tmr. We will go to Tiong. Yippeee!! Sorry to Phoebe.I know you will be like damn paiseh but I cant choose between the two of you besties. Anyway,Love you yeahs♥

