<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Freaktatious!
Sunday, April 19, 2009

HELLO! I saw Seraphina at church today.I lost my ONEW nametag. Omg! I went to WestMall to meet Nurin and Valleo. We went to Comics Connection. I bought a NEW Onew nametag. YAY! My heart is in one-piece again. I even bought a SHINee EZ-Link card sticker!!! Whoohoo! I am damn happy!WHOOTS! My clique has a new name ya'll.It is [FREAKTATIOUS.] HAhahaha. Thanks to VALLEO and WHAIFENN. Yay! FriendsForver; Nurin♥.Valleo♥.WhaiFenn♥.Reena♥.Melissa♥.Vicky♥.Me♥. Thats about it. Anyway, Nurin and Valleo came over today. They are damn funny. We ate than watched Ka-Ching! REENA FANG WAS INSIDE SO ALL OF THEM KEPT LAUGHING MAN. Ok. Then we locked ourselves in the room and transformed into nerds. We finished most of our homework. So we went to wake my sister up.Valleo was like," WAKEY WAKEY!!!" HAHAHA. Nurin was like," Wake Up,Times Up!" HAHA. She's didnt not wake up. So we tried again in afew minutes. Nadine took ice and yes she woke up. Gosh...HAHAHAH. We went down to buy bubble tea.Took a stroll to St Mary's Of The Angels Church. Valleo sure had a lot of questions yeah. HAHA. But nvm cause I had no problems answering them :) I miss Nicole♥My best primary school sister man. I misss her alot. ahahaha. Omg.*Tears* HAHA. HAHA. I havent been talking to Aldertina♥ So I'll just say "hi" everytime I see her ;) She's with Phoebe So its linked! WHOOO!! HAHA. ok. Lurves.