<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
16 AND 17 APRIL
Friday, April 17, 2009

Hello,Contents on 16 and 17 April.

16 APRIL
I went for lunch with Nurin,Reena,WhaiFen and Valleo. It was super fun. OMG!!! I loved it! We kept laughing knowing that people are staring at us but we just cannot help it. HAHAHAHA. Nurin was damn funny. HAHA ok.We played this hide and seek thingy where Me,Valleo and Nurin had to give clues to the other two or the opposite way around. It was fun but tiring. We were tricked by Reena and WhaiFen as they were watching hanky panky couples while we were looking for them, Not knowing they were at the same spot all along.HAHAHAHA. Nurin Fell... Omg.She is damn cute. When we found them, Valleo was like strangling Fang and WhaiFen. WhaiFen was pissed. HAHAA. We took 97 all the way to JE. Then the pulling of bags started. I started it, So 2 against 1. I was alone.HAHAHA. I had a lot of fun...

17 APRIL
Ok.I had my Sports Carnival today. It was freaking fun. Like the Parent-Daughter Race, My mom was really good.I also took part in the Irish Sack Race and Best Friend Race. I won Best Friend Race. We were great Valerie. My mom treat all of us participants to drinks!!! YAY! Thanls mom. I went to ChinaTown.Then Town.GUESS WHAT?! Chinatown was more fun. HAHAHA. But I went to GRILLERS for lunch! Whoo! I was lazy to walk at town so yeah. YAY! I finally reached home. I took a 15 mins bath. My hair is damn silky now. HAHA,YIPPEE. The best thing is that....I MANAGED TO BUY ALL SHINEE MEMBERS NAMETAGS!!!! Thanks Vanessa!!