<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am posting this orange part of the post from school.HAHAHA.Nth much to post.WhaiFen just pitched this idea of me and her going to meet __.But thats not the point. I am olike damn jelous because I saw this guy on the bus yesterday who was freaking hot/cute.He sat beside KT after I left.AHhhhh...SHould've stayed longer right? But I am not desperate so whatever. So sad,I hoped for an empty bus yesterday but No..It was damn full and there were alot of boys. HAHAHA!! BUT! I only got ______ in my heart♥ I sound desperate but I am really not. HAHAHHA. Lol.Wth. Ever since Sunday I hace been thinking about him luh....And Sera's angry face for me not wearing my specs manzxc.I think it would be freaky. Friday is my Carnival I am like sort of excited. I got caught by Mdm Raihanna fro blogging,HAHA and Miss Wong for "jumping". Paiseh. Went home with Ying Quan.HAHA.I had a nice chat with her yeah. We counted the number of couples we saw,If I am not wrong it was 16.HAHAHAA.So fun! Then like she keep bumping into ppl. First is old lady,Second is An indian man who actually turns out to be a perv. Yucks.Gross man. I am like freaking scared cause' this lady asked for our school. We didnt do anything,I promise. So it might not be us. If it is,I am speechless cause we are both completely INNOCENT. Ya....I am too lazy to touch my phone. I need to rush on homework,I wanna see David Archy on Okto today. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, Thats all I think. Yeah...Bye.