<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
WHAIFENN'S HOUSE
Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello! I went to WhaiFen's house yesterday.We were like doing proj for half an hour.Then the rest of the time slacking.HAHA.We played shark shark.HAHAHAHHAHA,OMG.We were all damn tired so we "slept on her bed.Vale and I took lower deck,Fang and WhaiFenn took upper deck.But seriously it was damn fun manzxc.Went down to play softball.Went to Sakura.Took Vale's car.HAHHAHAHAHA.Yea....Oh!Fang took alot of unglam pics of Vale.Its at the bottom. Anyway, I went to church today.I saw ________, AHHHH....Oh..Sera...Comments? (: HAHA. Alot of times today. BUt not as many times as I saw Nicholas.WTH. He still can stick out his tongue at me.Sera and I counted. 18 times in total.EWWWW......My gosh....HAHHAHAHHA... Yknw,Nadine almost got ________ number!!! I WANT IN MAN. Urghh!!! Oh and Sorry Sera,Nvr wear my specs. Lol. I helped my mom sell hotdogs for eatser fiesta. YAY! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! _________ Was serving mass. HAHAHA. YAY! I also saw Evan and Lorraine.Yeah...Then I saw smth,Made me damn pissed. Sera,yknw who I talking about right? Mel should know tooh.
M _ _ _ L_ _ _ _ .Eeeee....Sera and I "screamed" when we saw the picture.My pic so small yet his so big. WTH. HAHAHAHAHA. Oh anyway,here are Val's Unglam photos (:

GUESS WHO?? -.-