That torture aint over.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Hello!I am like almost done with studying.Thius is mostly for history.HAHAHHA.I am going to WhaiFen's house tomorrow.Its quite funny cause like today is Good Friday....Then I went to Collumbarium this morning.Suppose to go with Vanessa watch movie but Good Friday mah.So I cancel.I went to like sleep.....I woke up at 5+ manzxc.Wth.I am damn pig luh. Hahahahahaha..... Miss Loke like ask me who are my friend/friends. Of course I would say Piak Ah Ah but There is no more Piak Ah Ah....So I said," WhaiFen (: Valleo (: Mel (: Reena (: Vicky (:" HAHA.I love you all yeahs? OMG!!!!Tmr no cathechism class!!!I can spend like so much more time at WhaiFen's house doing Project or slack but I hope they finish project manzzxc.I cannot take it liao....I am like thinking of redoing my profile on my blog....Quite boring lehs. HAHAHAHA.Ermzxc,For people who do not know,I have a youtube accnt,"xXNaomiManiaXx"....I love my name so that explains everything.HAHAHAHAHA.Oh!I just recieved a comment on one of my videos,"The SVRN Show Blooper".The person said,"HAHA,Nice One! :D" YAY! I would like to give SMELLY a shoutout,"SMELLY! Congrats to the max man.You like,He like....But seriously, Dont go dating at this age.If I see you holding a boy's hand in public ah....Tsk tsk....You gonna get it....Get what? My nagging!!!!HAHAHHAHA.Lol!" Ok..Errr.....Everyone is out.I wanna tell Nurin this,"Hey!Get Well Soon Yeahs???!!!" Okay.....Thats it.I think I am changing my blogskin soon though.... (:

