<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
MSR
Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hello.Seraphina would probrably kill me and tell Reena my secret about [S] But I dont care. Today I had cathechism class.Ya!I was smsing.Anyway,Mel and I were eating Sera's sweet. HAHA. End of class no more liao.LOL! I missed the SOTA Open house :( We played this friendship mgame today in class...HAHA.SO SAD.Sera missed MARC by one person only!!! HAHA.Marc is Sera's future boyfriend.Last week both of them never come. OF COURSE LUH! Thay went out. Sera still dont want to admit :P HAHA.We were speaking gross stuff during class. Eww....one word.GROSS. Three words..GROSSA AND LAME :D Anyway,MSR MEANS" Marc Seraphina Relationship" MSSR MEANS" MarcSeraphinaSecretRelationship" :D haha...Ate BanMian!!!! WHOOOHOOO!!!YAY!!YIPEPEE!!!I miss NICOLE :( I LOVE MY TWO SISTERS>>
NICOLE: Close Sister!:D
VALLEO: Look-a-Like Sisterr!:D

6:37PM