STUFF
Monday, April 27, 2009
Ok.Valleo came over yesterday. Ate with Nicole Chia(: They keep laughing. Nicole took Valleo's phone and took an unglam pic of herself and set it as Valleo's phonewallpaper. Wth. Sec 3 Liao leh! Lol. Finished literature. Valerie made me type out her 487 words report when she could just use the one she wrote. My finger swollen luh!Today never bring phone so never reply a lot of ppl's messages.WhaiFen sick. Get well soon ok?!Valleo was damn pissed ok. All her pens in her pencilcase had no more ink as Reena keep throwing it around. Omg. Valerie was like controlling her temper. Went to Vivo food court to eat lunch. Whoohoo! Laura,Me,Valleo and Nurin. Reena and Mel didnt want to join us so nvm. Went to the ladies after eating. So paiseh. The sink was like those soap beside the tap type. I go press this thing that looked like those "box" that keep soap.Then I realise the sop was beside the tap.Told Valleo. She was like," That,I will laugh" Freak ah! Ok..Took bus home with Laura.Need to revise now man. Bye.

