<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I went to WhaiFen's house yesterday,Not to play but to teach her and give her tips on examination topics/subjects. We finished maths homework So we switched on her comp, not to play...But to do literature homework luh. Hmph...IvyChan never tagg...I hope Chemane gets over ________ situation.I love you ok (:HAHHA. WhaiFen was better. I am happy for that. Anyway,Today WhaiFen came to school.But sh went back around 8+?? Because teacher say she got fever... :-S Sad right! WhaiFen! Get well soon yeahs!! KhaiTing's sister birthday comming...HAHA. Random topic. I am really scared of _____. I was like freaking pissed when Valleo said she was my sister,I mean like..one word,"EWW". But no offence man. I need to get higher marks for density test. I only got like 13/20. HAHA. Same as Reena!Hmph...I know I am skipping around but nvm yeah. I wanna make a FREATATIOUS shirt. I alr thought of a design. But I sacred dman ex :-S Went home. Took 963... sat with KhaiTing who gave me a freaking chalk :) I offered my seat to another lady!! I am so nice :D Applause! I know I am retarded and random...I should put my picture on OKTO!! HAHA" Okay to be me because I am RANDOM :P" WHooooohoo!!!YEAH! Thanks to Serene. Her stickers are damn nice (: I am scared. Tomorrow ENglish Exam...Breathe... Okay,Need to study now. Loves yeah♥