Its a story shoutout;
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Hello.
I wanna say something to
Chemane Woo:"Hey,Thanks for cheering me up yeah.It really means alot to me :) Yeah, I will always use your shoulder whenever I need to.I Love you Okay!!! "
Serene Han:"Yo sexyy! Thanks for nothing :)HAHHAA.Thanks for tagging luh! Loves"
Valerie Leo:"SISTERRR!! Thanks for eveything! Good Luck In your Exams :D"
Melissa:" Omg?! Yknw Sera had to read this gross thing during cathechism class?!! HAHA. Lol."
Reena:" REENA! I miss you already! HHA. Bring something back for me ah!!"
Okay.I had cathechism class today.So sad,Mel never come :( Talked to Seraphina about some stuff. Daniel didnt come so Uncle Augustine took over. He allowed some of us to go to the toilet. Sera already outside so I rushed out of the classroom.The Kyle was like," As if you really want to go toilet luh Naomi" Then he keep laughing-.- Gerrad was like," Omg?! Two girls go toilet ah!?" Freak.They are damn weird.Anyway,Sera had to read this sentence which so happens to have the word "SEX" in it. I was telling her just say..No harm manzx. She skipped that part.Tsk. Omg?! Yknw Marc keep staring at me...Whats his problem luh! SEra never see cause her back was facing him..My gosh....Dao-.- I'm sick. Really sick. My temp was like 38.1 just now :( Currently talking to dear dear sister Valleo who was smsing me during cathechism class :D Freakk luh. I cannot stop thinking about this utterly disturbing thing. This a letter I found somewhere,Too mean for me to type it out but I wanna tell someone this," Dont tell me you're sorry cause your not. Baby and I know you're only sorry you got caught,But You put on quite a show,Really had me going,Now its time to go,Curtains finally closing. That was quite a show.Very entertaining,But its over now." I know its lame but it fits what I wanna say so yeah!

