<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
CrushCrushCrushBaby;
Monday, May 4, 2009

Konichiwa!
I went to like erm Vivo today,I didnt want to though :-S
WhaiFen insisted that she wanted to eat there so FINE.
See luh! Never eat my aunty cook the black pepper beef rice!! :(
I am so sad.
Hmph, I am damn pissed luh! Why must it be today?!
Reena and I the bag so heavy.
Yeah lor! Locker clear liao. Bag heavy like mad.
So walk lor. My bag so heavy!!! :(
Anyway, Ate at Mac's :-S
Sian already.
WhaiFen keep making me laugh sehs, She also count the number of
tissues I used.
HEH HEH. Total is 5.LOL.
Wth. In the end I finish eating last.
What did we laugh about?!
Hmph, MUTHU!
There was this indian dude that sat near us at Mac's so I was like,
" Eh! I think his name is Muthu"
Yarr...Retarded so what manxc. HEHE.
We thought of three likely names,
1. MUTHU (By ME!)
2. BALA (By ME!) This was supposed to be his son'd name but WhaiFen changed it to his name.
3. Krishnan (By ME!)
Yeash! I am taking all the credit,I am so mean. HEH HEH HEH.
Eat Finish,Go home lor.
Had to carry heavy school bag over the stupid overhead bridge!! Freakk :P
Anyway, Smsed Wonton & Fatty. Then called Wonton.
Talked about ______. Long chat. HAHA.
Its damn complicated just talking about it :X
I am not like taking sides or anything cause its not right.
HAHA.Hmph,I wanna thank {CHEMANE WOO} I love you baby♥