<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
story of my past;
Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HAHHAA! I LOVE MUTHU!
Hmph, so sad.My dear dear sister never come today :(
I MISS YOU VAL!
Sorry sis, never go your house to teach you :'(
Get better yeahs? :)
Hmph,so during recess,The four of us, Reena,Mel,Me and Vicky sat together.
The other three never come.
We started talking about Valerie while eating,
HAHA,we were like,"I miss Valerie."
Then when we were walking to class,
Reena was like,"Yknw now Valerie will be running right?"
Wth.Then we started laughing.
Reached class already.
Started talking. Like yknw heart to heart girl chats.
Ok...yeahs.
Then I asked Mel," Guess who is this.She is quite pretty but is damn nice,who is it?"
Reena was like,"HUIJUAN!?"
I said "No".
Reena said:"VLeo"
Mel was like,"YAR!!Vicky also :D"
Me:" CORRECT."
Mel,"Who is the cutest in our class?"
Me and Mel," YU-JIN!!!"
Then we started talking.
We decided not to have a clique.
Example:
Take us as %
A Clique : %*
Not a Clique : %
We will still be great friends without a clique.
It will be like how we spend all our days.
Just that now,we dont have a name.
I think thats a good idea :P
This part is a bit awkward.
I talked to Rachel today.
It had been a while :X
I feel so mean,I feel like a ditcher man.
Sorry Rachel :)
Anyway, We asked her if she wanted to join us for recess?
She said yes cause we sort of say it was a must but only on alternate days :)
I'm still thinking of how to break the news to the other three.
Anyway,Need to study now,bye.