<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
My story lorhs!
Thursday, May 7, 2009

Yo babes out there.
Guess who I saw first in the morning?
LAURAAA!! HEHE.
Everyday is the same cause I meet her at the bus stop.
Ok.
Wtf! Today got Art. Gross teacher. I dont like her to the max.
Spoil my last two periods.
During Bio had test.
Before that was passing messages to WhaiFen about things.
Dont kaypo.
Bio test okay.
I only know that I will be getting the last question wrong because I put the answer opposite.
Freakk luh.
So damn wasted.
Rush up 4 stories to get to Math lesson.
It was like 12.10pm already.
Math starts at 12.10pm.
Wth,Reached class at 12.20.
My leg was damn pain.
HEHE.
Mrs Gomez went through questions again lor :-S
Talked to Ivy and WhaiFen.
Do " " with Mel :D
Big smile at Jean and Phoebe :D
Stupid Ivy and WhaiFen,Tsk!
Keep making me laugh during math lesson.
Hmph,Art :-S
Got punished along with Mel and WhaiFen and some other students.
Had to clean her dirty art class spick and span.
Ewww...Now I really dont like her.
Lucky Reena.
At home,No need to listen to her voice.
Hmph,LESSON OVERRR!!!
I went back with KhaiTing.
Supposed to meet Laura but they missed the bus we took.
Meet at Harbour Front?
Also miss the bus.
Haix.
Recieved a message from Laura,"I'M GONNA KILL YOU N:X"
Die luh!
Anyway, KhaiTing's sister took bus with us.
She is damn nice seh.
She like help me carry my books cause the bus uncle come liao.
Then sh was like,"Take out your bag and put it on your lap"
I took it off then put on floor.
Stupid KhaiTing.
Kick my bag :)
Then I told KhaiTing's sister,"You very pretty"
She was like," Are you serious?"
Nodded head.

HAHA. Seriously.
Both KhaiTing and her sister are quite pretty ok!
Then my stop reach already.
She moved out a bit then gave me quite alot of space to walk (:
Thanks to her :)
AHHH....She is just so nice!! :D
Hmph,I HUGGED THREE AWESOME PEOPLE yawhs :)
Finish already babes.Cya.

PS:A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CKT'S MOM! :D
4:24PM