<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
STORY
Friday, May 8, 2009

Our drinks stall started selling POPS.
The drink.
Selling like hot cakes.
Anyway,Miss Loke gave us free periods for the first and last 2 periods.
HAHA.
Suppose to revise but only used time to memorise history stuff :)
Had history!
OMG!! Mrs Haizal said that I was "spot on!"
WHOOHOO!
I manage to tell her thr definitions of "Opinion"
I think Beatrice was jelous :O
HEH HEH HEH.
She was like,"she memorised it"
Mrs Haizal as like," That is a good thing right?"(Then walked away.)
HAHAH,YAY!
I am thinking of buying Serene a present on Sunday.
I havent mentioned??
Oh!
Today is CELESTINE & SERENE'S BIRTHDAY :D
HEHE.
Hmph,MATHS!
Mrs Gomez said we can call her at +651010
HAHA.
Using What?
Our calculators :D
Science,Bio
I am freaking sad and angry,
I must study more.
Val was like,"I'M GONNA FAIL,I AM SO GONNA FAIL"
Mr Ng,Just 1 second after she said that,"Highest is Valerie Leo-.-"
:(
I wanna cry,
I hate my marks.
Ahh....Nvm.Went back with KT and KT sis.
HAHA.
KT's sis keep moving.
I am hungry,
Currents: Eating...
What am I eating? : Kimchi Noodles,Be jelous :D

Tata Babes;