<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
WhaiFenn's house
Saturday, May 9, 2009

I went to WhaiFen's house with YingQuan today.
Study luh
Play,play,play
Hmph,Yep
We did study.
Studied definitions for history,
Damn paiseh,
when YingQuan and WhaiFen tested me,
some I dont know eh.
HAHA.
I kept flipping YingQuan's phone
HAAHAHHHA.
Hmph,YingQuan and I both had craving for Mac's
At 4+ went to buy back.
Walked to Yew Tee point to buy.
Buy already.
Bought Bubble Tea.
Went back.
Eww...At her void deck,
Got these few malay guys,
keep giving us kissing noises and the sexy whistle
"Whats his problem?!'
HAHA.
Then we needed to go down again as Ying Quan needed to leave an hour later.
YingQuan was scared,WhaiFen was also scared,I WAS TERRIFIED :'(
We thought of a plan.
Abit gross but still :-S
We decided to act really gross in front of them ,
That is Plan B.
We will walk the other way,
but they will still see us at one point,
Plan A.
HAHAHA.
It worked.
LOL.
Erm...Had fun yawhs.
Went back to WhaiFen's house.
I still dont feel comfortable thinking of what had happened.
Started prank calling.
HAHAHA.
Stupid Darren Leong.
Tsk tsk tsk.
No fun already.
But Thanks Seraaaaaaa!
Anyways,WhaiFen was happy?
I dont know.
I am just guessing.
I went down myself.
Luckily my dad came just when I reached the ground floor.
I was able to see Valerie but she left before I reached there :(
Valleo!Dont sian already okay!