<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Story Number One.
Monday, May 11, 2009

Hello people.
HAHA.
I am really high today!!
HEHEHEHEH.
Wth.
Phoebe,KhaiTing & Vanessa cannot come out.
Boo hoo man.
HAHA.
I woke up a bit late.
LIKE REAL abit late.
I woke up at 12:30pm :-S
I was supposed to be up by 8am man.
HAHA.
Time to meet Yu-Jin at West Mall was like 1pm -.-
I reached there at like 1:15?
HAHAHA.
Stupid bus.
HAHA,Actually,My fault :-)
Anyway, Met Yu-Jin.
Bought bubble tea :D
HAHAHAHAHA!
Saw this dude witha pink bag,the exact same pink dickies bag as Celeste and Alder.
AHHAHAHAA.
Lol man!
The best part!!!
I SAW GRACIA,SYLVIA & OLIVIA!
I miss you IJ sisters.I really really do :)
I never see NICOLE.
So sad :'(
I LOVE YOU NICOLEEEE!! :D
Yu-Jin came over to my house,
Did History revision.
HEH HEH HEH.
Hmph,HAHAHAHA.
We study for like 2 hours while someone slept like pig :-S
We went down to play badminton.
WHOHOOO! We won!
HAHAHA. Okay,We tested each other on history definitions.
Agreed on Loser tying two ponytails.
Omg.HAHA.
So sad,She went home at 5.30pm.
But she is damn cute :D
Anyway,Need to test my sister on hist now,Bye.
Whoo!I am damn nice seh! ;)