Hello:D
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Hello people.
I know a few days never post luh.
Got exams man.
I am studying like mad.
HAHAHAHAHH.
I had history and literature exams today.
History,Hmph,
MCQ,Okay luh,Pretty easy (:
SBQ,Okay also. Not bad (:
SEQ,Not okay.Got problem :(
I never finish luh.
30 marks bye bye man!
Definitions was of course okay!
I memorise all :D
YAY!! WHOOHOO!
Lit was even better.
I had absolutely no problems,
So I think can get quite good marks luh :)
I just drank Lemon Barley in school.
Damn high now :)
Went to eat with Laura,Natalie and Midori at Mac's.
Then went to her house.
She just adopted a puppy.
Wah...Damn cute man!
Sent Midori off at 3pm.
Bye Midori.
HAHAHA.
Saw a dead bird.
The eye freaked me out man.
It was like closed and "staring at me" :-S
Went to play basketball...for five mins then went up to get...
HOCKEY STICKS!!!:D
Play! Whoohoo!
Omg?!
yknw what?!
Daniel actually thought I was in the STC hockey team.
I am so pleased.
HAHAHAHA,
YAY! :D
I went home at about 4??
Natalie took 38 seconds to walk out the door-.-
Tsktsk.
I helped ger carry her heavy bag of "My Little Pony" until bus stop.
I am so nice right? :)
HAHA.
Damn heavy.
Then went home.
I went to bathe.
WHoo...My hair is damn silky now.
Talking to Valleo.
HAHAH.
She stared at me this morning,HAHA.
I dont knw if WhaiFen is reading this but...
I dont think we talk that much anymore.
I think she is angry with me or smth :X
But seriously,
If my fault then sorry okayys.
Cause like today she ignore me?
Or is it I ignore her...I really dont know man.
I did not talk to her the whole day...
As in I dont know what to say...
Hi abit weird right-.-
Nvm man.
Not the first time anyways,
Sorry okay,HAHA,Cheer Up :D
I WANNA THANK THESE PEOPLE FOR TODAY :)
-VALERIE LEO.
-MELISSA KOK.
-REENA FANG.
-CHEMANEEE.
-YOGES.
-CHEYENNE.(FOR MAMEE.)
-IVY.
&
-PHOEBE.

