<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
MAY FOURTEEN
Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hello.
Its late.
I should be sleeping but somehow I cant.
I went to WhaiFen's house to study today.
I was on her bed the whole time copying notes.
Funny.
I didnt sleep although I was really tired.
I am freaking scared for tomorow's exam.
Bio...Physics..Home Econs.
I studied like mad today.
I seriously dont wanna fail.
I cant seem to like get some things out of my head.
I messaged MKok while studying at WhaiFen's.
I saw little baby.
Omg.
I think WhaiFen will make a great mother luh.
She used Val's pen and zoom zoom zoom onto the baby's nose.
Hmph...
I had a nice chat with WhaiFen after sending Valerie off.
She gave us tissue :)
Talk..talk..talk.
I was damn sad when I came back.
I dont feel like typing out why though.
Anyway,
Tomorrow is SUNNY's Birthday.
SNSD's one of the members ;)
YAY!
WhaiFen says that she wants all of the used to be Freaktatious to go VIVO tmr.
I am freaking scared that they might sat they do not wanna go.
Ahh...
Hmph:(
I am like tired and stressed.
I'm getting a bit too havoc :P
I am going off...HAHA. Bye.
10:48PM