<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
NaomiCHJ
Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello.
I'm not too show off to wish myself happy birthday so yeah.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY YARH! :D
Exactly,I was born on the same day as SUNNY.
Different years only :P
I had science and home econs exam today
Okay luh.Not too bad.
But I know I made a fair bit of careless mistakes.
Thats why I told WhaiFen the paper was easy but tricky,
HAHA.I fell for the damn trick.
I am playing WA for inter-class Netball competiton :)
I went home with WhaiFen and KhaiTing.
YAY! I went to WhaiFen's house cause KhaiTing got 'MISSION' -.-"
HEH HEH HEH.
My mom got into semi finals for table tennis :P
Study math & etc.
Heh.
I am like...speechless.
I went home at 6+?
Took three buses :-S
Like on tha damn 963 bus,I tripped.
Wth.Damn Paiseh man.
Then a few stops after that,
Someone who came up the bag almost hit my face :(
I told Val about it.
In 67 bus, Called out ,"MARCUS LEO."
Heh heh heh,Wrong boy.
Paiseh again lorh.
The boy was from De La Salle,
BUT REALLY REALLY LOOK LIKE VALLEO'S BROTHER.
Was outside my house home like 7?
I stood outside.
Looking at my house's the view.
Just a few steps out the lift.
It was damn nice.
Stood there for 28mins,
Had a nice feeling :)
Reached home at 7:30pm
I going blow cake now.
HAHAHA. Bye.
Oh! Btw, I would like to say thank you to all those who sent me really sweet msgs and etc [:
Thank You(No Order yarh) :

VANESSA LEONG
NATALIE TAN
NICOLE CHIA {My JIE JIE :P, HAHA}
VALERIE LEO
CHIA WHAI FEN
MELISSA KOK
AE YU-JIN
CHUA KHAI TING
YOGES
AYESHA
RACHEL TOH
REENA FANG

VICKY
PHOEBE LIN
JEAN NG
YAMIN
SERENE
CHERIE
CHEMANEEEE.
NICOLE LIM
GABBIE
I HEART YOU ALL.