-
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Went to church today.
Hmph,Was damn tired :-S
I wore clothes luh.
HEHEHEH.
I looked freaking tall.
Wore high heels -.-"
HAHAH.
For fun only luh.
Help out P4 class.
HAHAH.
YEAH....
Then went for mass.
Sat behind this family
Got one of their child,
A guy luh,
Hmph,
Sitting in fornt of me :)
As in like he's quite vute what -.-"
Better still,
Sebastian served mass!
Omg.
I sound like some stalker :P
I'm not luh.
I not so boliao go stalk ppl.
Never see Sera...
But during the time we say peace right..
He turn back...
His whole family luh.
Then peace to like my family,
AND MEEEE.
He smile,I smile back :)
WHoo..A bit exaggerated luh...
HEHEHE
I am like damn scared.
Tmr last exam and like..
I dont know how to study :X
But I still will.
I just hope my revision does not get interrupted by yknw who -.-"
KK.Bye.

