<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Me Birthday 09'
Saturday, May 16, 2009

HAHAHA,
My belated birthday surprise
My family brought me out for Korean BBQ for lunch today :)
Hmph,A bit paiseh.
We like thought the circle white solids were sugar so we put them in our drinks?
HAHA,
They were wet towels that will eventually exapand -.-"
Embarassing but funny ;)
Hmph...Didnt really eat my onion appetizer..Hehe.
But ate KIMCHII.
Damn nice sia.
Then started BBQ.
Like cooked marinated chicken and stuff.
I made cabbage wrap.
Its was GOOD.
Heh heh heh.
Eat and eat...
The rice was like damn chewy...Nicee...
HAHA.
Then we finished eating and my dad was like paying the bill.
The waitresses were like "there is still dessert." :P
They gave us watermelons...
Heart shaped.
Damn cute.
Went for cathechism class staright after that.
Hhahaa.Waited for Mel quite some time.
Heh heh heh...
Then we went up together :)
Hmph,We were asked questions again...
Seriously,
When was cathechism ever fun?
I'm speechless.
Claire showed off her sexy legs in class...
Tsk tsk.
I dropped Mel's pen twice O.O
I know.
Then we were like supposed to do this couselling thingy,
like aunt agony in school.
The boys had girl names and ours opposite.
So Kyle was like," Hi,Is this the friendship hotline?My name is M-A-R-I-A "
HAHAHA.
Lol man.
He's weird.
I am damn tired...
Cant keep my eyes open.
HAHAHAHHAHA.
I have to read this thing given to me by my cathechism teacher.
I hate reading -.-"
HAHA.
Funny story,
Sera didnt come.
Marc came but was on the phone.
Hypothesis is that...Marc was telling Sera that he could not make it for their second date ;)
I AM SMART.
Hehehe :P
I need to study and eat...HAHA.
Bye and thanks for the taggs yarh.