<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Oh only for you
Monday, May 18, 2009

Had Maths exam.
Okay luh.
Cant say difficult or easy...
But good that both papers can use calculators :)
So I think I can pass.
Okay.
I went to Melissa's house yesterday,
We ate Long John's for lunch! Something embarassing happened.
Dont wish to say it here.
Omg.
Its beautiful!
HAAHAA.
We completed the NewZealand Flag :)
There was this little boy who knew immediately that it was a New Zealand flag!
SMART BOY!
AHHAA.
Went home at like 7?
Then missed two buses -.-"
So in the end took 97 home.
I slept for almost the whole bus ride.
Then like got off tired.
Like was damn sleepy in 106 bus luh.
I reached home.
Damn scared,
Cause at night so many crazy ppl.
So scary...HAAHA.
HAHAHHA.
Today KhaiTing coming over to cook for me worhs!!
HAHAHAHA,
Whoohoo!
HAHHAHAHA,
I think she will be able to play badminton.
Cook and eat very fast one lah!
HAHAHHA.
Hmph,
YuJin cant come :(
But she still agrees to send me something.
I know its weird.
HAHAH.
I am gonna keep watching the videos which are addictive...
Seriously!! :P
I WANNA GO TO MEL'S HOUSE AGAIN!
hehhehe :)
I am really damn scared for the rest of the SA1 results.
I didnt do very well for English and chinese :(
Shit luh.
I am like hoping Val Val will pass her math.
She keep saying F*** yesterday cause she damn scared.
VALLEO! I AM HERE FOR YOU!
HAHAHHAHAH!
Oh freak!
Tomorrow KhaiTing say she wanna pay back.
I have to play the stupid game that I made her play.
Die alr luh.
So embarassing :-S
hahah.
Need to pick her up liao.
Byebye.