-.-"
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Hmph,I had school.
Freak luh.
Today follow usual timetable.
I never bring any books eh
Omg.
Then like Home Econs I got scolded.
Mrs CHU CHU TRAIN.
Now I know why so many people hate her.
Wah,She scold me,So scary,she said," You are very naughty"
Pfft.
I mean like,"Okay..."
Then had Lit,
Miss Koh thought I stare at her :(
Tsk.
Okayy then RECESS.
Math arh...
Okay lorh.
CFT,
Needed to do this reflection.
HAHA!
Then Val,Me,Mel,Reena and Vanessa play game.
We were suppose to make the other team laugh.
WE SUCCEEDED.
HAHAHHA!!
Its was lame luh.
BUT FUN.
Okay...Chinese.
Mr Wong was playing with JiaYi's Tennis Racket.
HHAHAH!
Tsk.
Thn at the end ppl sabo me go and say prayers :P
HAHAHAH!
Hmph,Supposed to go to Mel's house but in the end never.
So went home with Reena.
HAHA!
We went to Tiong then these two girls they were like asking us some things.
Reena and I felt damn awkward but it was okay luh.
Went to Comics Connection to look for E's nametag.
Tsk!No more leh!!
Kay nvm.
I keep stealing Reena's Seafood Tempura.
Heh heh heh.
Then took train home.
I did something like freaking lame and childish.
Like yknw got some old guy burp.
I talk to Reena halfway then I started laughing,
WTH!!
Heh.
Okay luh.Go home.
HAHA.
Hmph,
I'm like writing this part in another colour cause this is like the journal part.
YOu can choose not to read.
{ Am I like seriously changing? I feel I am but not as much as how my primary school friends think.I do miss my IJ friends,But I seem to enjoy secondary school life more these days.
I made new friends and have become pretty close to some of these friends.I do not know if I ditched any of these friends cause most of them are in other classes and I dont seem to talk to them that much.But I dont think that is the real meaning...Maybe I'm just using it as an excuse but still...I think I need to get some things straight,But I do not know how. I do not know how to say this, I have like many friends,I am not able to hang out with all of them at once. But I do have a group that I usually stick to,so maybe I am just closer to them.I am seriously very sorry if I did not hang out with you or ignored you in a sense :'( Omg,& I am also sorry if I did something which made you mad. But I seriously do not know what I did. I dont...I wanna cry :'( Okay.I dont think I can post any longer.}

