<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
HYQ
Thursday, May 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAN YING QUAN MY CLASS PARTNERRR!! :D

Thanks for everything arh!!
Hahaha! Remember the "phone?"
And when we cannot finish our class work?? LOL!!
Anyway,All the best yarh. Wink Wink ;)
Okay.Today okay luh!
PE lesson was fun ;)
Played Dog and Bone and Captain's Ball.
Then history.
We were playing this tribe game.
BUt I dont know how to play so I cant join in.
HAHAH!
RECESS.
So paiseh.
I was like trying to eat the nata de coco but I wasnt looking properly.
The nata drop out of the cup okay!
Reena and Mel saw..Omg.
Valerie keep laughing cause there is this girl whose drink dropped into her rice while she was drinking it.
LOl.
Hmph.
My mood like wasnt so good today larh.
Tsk.
My phone no batt suddenly so like I cant see the picture that will make me happy :(
HAHAHA.
But I was better I guess,
By the end of school,
Thanks to Reena and Mel,
Make me laugh because of the nata incident,
Chemane,
For the hug,
I dont think she knew I was moody though,
HAHAHA.
HanYingQuan & Celeste,
Playing the game.
Rachel Toh,
HAHAH! Thanks alot okay. Really appreciate it ;)
ART.
Mrs Ng was like "I want you all to complete this by today"
Then at the end of class she say no need hand in.
HAAH! Tsk
A bit weird.
Went home with Natalie.
Ask me throw rubbish again,
HAHAH,
I'm nice so I throw for her ;)
HAHA! Thats it. :P
3:59PM