<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
~
Friday, May 22, 2009

Hmph,
Something I wanna say yarh.
"To enemies of me that have too much time on their hands & have ridiculous ideas of spamming my blog with juvenile comments, please step off. I do not have that much time as to bicker with you & you won't find your comments here because I do not want to embarrass you in public. If you don't like me, why are you visiting my blog in the first place? Bye. :)"
& I know who you are~ ^^
okay yarh.
I am like gonna have class soon.
I dont feel like going...
HAHAAH!
But I wanna say thanks to ONI!(Valleo),Melisssa,yeah.
Wth luh.
Hehe.
I love you two yarh.
I will post after class again.
Hmph,Just came back from Class.
HAHA!Mel and I were watching Vids.
Daniel came late so Uncle Augustine took over.
Which was so mush more fun that usual lessons.
Tsk.
Got broken up into groups again.
Stupid.
I was in same group as Shaun.
Wlao.
He IMMATURE FREAK LUH!
Hahhaa!I'm mean :P
Claire was in same group as me so ok lorh.
We spent most of our time talking and disturbing Damien.
HAHAHAHHA!
Kay then Uncle Augustine suddenly ask me what is the song that makes me happy.
I not posting ;)
Hmph.
During church my mom go help me and my sis collect SUJU album.
Wahh.
Once we got in the car we saw album and poster!!!
Freakkk!
E is Damn cute!R also!! :P
Omg!! :D
I am damn happy!
HAHAHAH!Thats it :B