Post
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Hello.
I wanna say thanks to VALLEO.
She bought be EunHyuk's Socks!
It doesnt look like him but so what.
She also gave me a card and a dog tag which said," SPECIAL SISTER"
Omg.
Stupid luh.
I was like crying because of this in the morning,haha,Paiseh.
I am tired.
My arms hurt after net ball yarh.
Today damn sian -.-"
Cant like..More like didnt wanna go for class.
Still must right/
PE,Okay luh.HAHAH.
Val not there.
Had netball quiz.
Whoa.
I scored full amrks :P
We were like suppose to number the pages of 260 sports booklets in like 1hr or less!
WE DID IT :D
HAHA.Miss Quek call me Multi-Tasker,
I was like writing the page numbers on 5 books all at once.
HHAAHA.Show off right -.-"
But history was fun.
We played Cherades.
HHAHAHA,
Rachel's word was Brahmin
Her actions was damn funny!!
LOL.
Hmph,
RECESS.
Yeah lorh.
Maths got back math paper :-S
WTH LUH!
2 MARKS OKAY!
Stupid careless mistakes.
Bio okay luh.
I pass.
But the highest was only 36/55
Val got 35/55.
HAHHAHAH.
I got 30/55.
I was aiming for 40++
Tsk.
Hmph,ART.
Honestly ah,I thought it would suck.
But MRS NG WAS IN A GOOD MOOD!?
She was like if you all want to get something to eat you better go and be back in 10 mins.
Talk about her soft side.
HEHEH :)
Then go home :P
I might be getting a new phone soon.
With touch pad...
But a bit too red ah -.-"
hahhahaah.
Thats it,
NAOMI (:
6:34PM

