Hehe.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
I went out with Phoebe,Pearlynn,Jean and Valleo aka SISTERR!
Yes (:
I bought seafood Tempura again yarh.
Heh,I was late.
Sorry sorry.
Hmph,Jean couldnt watch movie with us so yeah.
At Tiong,
Went to Comics Connection.
Saw KANGIN's Nametag first.
AHHAH.
Parted with Jean :(
HAHA.
Went to VIVO.
Bought tickets for HANNAH MONTANA MOVIE.
Waited for Yamin.
Hehe.
We went in first.
HAHHA,
Phoebe met her outside.
Movie started.
I sat with Val.
HAHAH,
It was quite funny ehs.
HAHA,
LUCAS TILL WAS DAMN FREAKING HOT :O
AHAHA,
I like the Hoedown Throwdown thingy!!
Whoohoo! ;)
Hahhahahhaha!
Loveee it.
Tayylorr Swift was in it!!
Valerie's reaction,"SHOCKERR"
Heh heh heh.
The girl behind Val's chair keep kicking her chairrr.
HHAA.
Too bad sisterrr! :P
Phoebe mistook Yamin for me,Hahaha.
I love Yamin's Hoodie :O
Homed.
Bus journey was freaking long.
1hr45Mins.
Tsk tsk.
I'm silly -.-"
Anyways,
Had fun ;)
Oh and I'm damn sorry to Pearlynn.
I go your house another day okay!
I promise (:
Bye bye.

