<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Shoppaholics much~
Wednesday, June 3, 2009

KONICHIWAAA!
Hmph,
Went out with Jean and Phoebe yesterday (:
Omg!
Drank the damn nice Green Tea Ice Blended at Tiong :)
Wanted to watch movie...
Nahh...
In the end never.
Perlin came out with us.
Bought Seafood Tempura.
Hmph,
Went to ComicsConnection to look for yknw who's nametag.
I decided to go my grandma house larh.
But I no clothes -.-"
Hhaha.
I was like looking for a printed tee to buy or smth..
Ehh!
We found one.
I bought one "THIS IS MY LAZY SHIRT."(BLUE)
and one " HERE COMES THE SUN."(GREY)
Phoebe and Jean also bought the same sunshine shirt.
Just that different colour.
Hmph,
Perlin kept telling us she wanted to go Vivo.
We never lah.
We decided to go Bugis.
Jean cannot come eh.
Her sister sick.
Get well soon yeah.
So Phoebe, Me,Perlin go BUGIS.
Hmph,
We were like suppose to exchange back phone only,
But we ended up shopping :P
Ask YAMIN come with but CANNOT,
She go Taka.
But NVM :D
I got stuck in choosing bag -.-"
I dont want buy DICKIES cause the designs there a bit gross.
I go Converse and buy.
Called Jean,Valerie,Melissa,REENA,Nicole.
HAHAH.
Just to choose bag.
I decided on one already.
I bought it,
On my table now.
Hehe.
Hmph,Walk some more.
Were looking for shorts (:
Found one,Bought One ;)
WTH,Got SALE eh!
Phoebe and I went to the Shoes area.
Go try on the damn high ones,
AHAAHAH.
Cant balance as well as Phoebe :P
Hmph,
Idk if I should like type this but Phoebe tried on a TUBE DRESS for prom in 3 years!!
Omg,
She looked damn good in it,Seriously.
They went Orchard.
We went Bishan.
We parted.
Stayed over at my grandma's house.
FUN.
My cousins damn funny.
Went to sort of "PRANK CALL" Valerie Leo.
WTH!!
She passed ehr phone to her Grandma or so.
TSK.
hahahaha.
But my cousin was damn cute.
WINK WINK.
Okay.
Bye.