Cathechism Class
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Erm, I went for cathechism class today.
Hahah!
I was freaking high.
Sera cut her hair :O
But it looks good ;)
Mel ask me bring jacket,She's so nice (:
Omg,
I need to chill.
I keep feeling down in school ehh :(
Today was like sort of drama class.
We were asked to act out the facial expressions :P
I was not volunteered,YAY!!
HAHA!Marc was like supposed to act out "surprised"
His face was like this," :O"
HAHAHA! SO FUNNY!! ;D ;D
OHH!!Mel got her new phone!!!
Tsk!SAME AS SERAAA!!
I'm so JELOUS :( :(
Thats probrably it.
Oh,My teacher is like leaving soon,A few more lessons only.
He's going to LONDON D :D :D
Hmph,Went to West Mall with NICOLE CHIA.
She took photo for passport,
No offence lah,
But she looks gross :-S
Heh heh heh.
Hmph,Ate KFC.
Bought Dokpokki Sauce and seaweed :)
Oh!!
At the korean store,
I saw like korean people,Second time.
First time was in the bus on the way to class.
Oh!That reminds me,An old lady almost died.
The bus uncle almost killed her.
But seriously it was red light,
Omg,I seriously dont like witnessing all these :S
Anyway,They were like 2 boys and their mom.
Hehe,One quite cute ehh.
VALLL!! You pass to me your stinking virus :P
Heheheheheheh!
But seriously,I thought it was normal.
Hahah!
Now,The most important part of the post,
I walked home with my sister right,
Eating ice cream (:
I ate finish already,
The girl who eat so slow....
DROP HER ICE CREAM ON THE FLOOR!
But the thing is that she keep whining ehh!!
So PPG! HAHAHHA!!
I'm done ;D
Bbbbbyyyyyyeeeee :) :)
PS : Good to hear you're better (:
Hahah!
I was freaking high.
Sera cut her hair :O
But it looks good ;)
Mel ask me bring jacket,She's so nice (:
Omg,
I need to chill.
I keep feeling down in school ehh :(
Today was like sort of drama class.
We were asked to act out the facial expressions :P
I was not volunteered,YAY!!
HAHA!Marc was like supposed to act out "surprised"
His face was like this," :O"
HAHAHA! SO FUNNY!! ;D ;D
OHH!!Mel got her new phone!!!
Tsk!SAME AS SERAAA!!
I'm so JELOUS :( :(
Thats probrably it.
Oh,My teacher is like leaving soon,A few more lessons only.
He's going to LONDON D :D :D
Hmph,Went to West Mall with NICOLE CHIA.
She took photo for passport,
No offence lah,
But she looks gross :-S
Heh heh heh.
Hmph,Ate KFC.
Bought Dokpokki Sauce and seaweed :)
Oh!!
At the korean store,
I saw like korean people,Second time.
First time was in the bus on the way to class.
Oh!That reminds me,An old lady almost died.
The bus uncle almost killed her.
But seriously it was red light,
Omg,I seriously dont like witnessing all these :S
Anyway,They were like 2 boys and their mom.
Hehe,One quite cute ehh.
VALLL!! You pass to me your stinking virus :P
Heheheheheheh!
But seriously,I thought it was normal.
Hahah!
Now,The most important part of the post,
I walked home with my sister right,
Eating ice cream (:
I ate finish already,
The girl who eat so slow....
DROP HER ICE CREAM ON THE FLOOR!
But the thing is that she keep whining ehh!!
So PPG! HAHAHHA!!
I'm done ;D
Bbbbbyyyyyyeeeee :) :)
PS : Good to hear you're better (:

