-
Friday, July 10, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM HEE CHUL ;D ;DI almost forgot its HeeChul's Birthday :O
Mel and YuJin reminded me,Hehh :P
VALERIE! I'm a good friend,HAHAH!
I removed the picture ;D
I found a better one ehh!!! ^^
& Can you like Chillaxx?!
Currently having IT lesson (:
I finish all my work already ;D
Need to rush through Chinese and Geog homwork :-S
Yucks,But I'm almost done with chinese so yeah! :D
I just reached home.
I'm freaking hungry eh,
Havent eat :( :(
But nevermind!! ;D
Hmph,
Can you please take care of yourself?
I removed the picture ;D
I found a better one ehh!!! ^^
& Can you like Chillaxx?!
Currently having IT lesson (:
I finish all my work already ;D
Need to rush through Chinese and Geog homwork :-S
Yucks,But I'm almost done with chinese so yeah! :D
I just reached home.
I'm freaking hungry eh,
Havent eat :( :(
But nevermind!! ;D
Hmph,
Can you please take care of yourself?
Dont keep fallling sick -.-"
Get well soon okay ;D ;D

