:( OR :)
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Hmph,I had cathechism class yestserday.
Daniel never come again.
Uncle Augustine took over.
HAHAHA!
See lah.
Break into groups again.
Sera also never come.
I am in like a diff group form Mel :(
And guess who's in my group??
MARC LEONG.
HAHAAH!! OMG!!
We needed to answer this question," What is the gap between you and your parents?"
Marc was like,"No,No need reason already.Okay!We're done."
HAHAHA!
Omg.Its quite funny,But lame lah.
:P :P :P
Hmph,I'm bored.
AYG,Beach Volleyball.
My sister was on TV.
She had to do like 3/4 games.
Hhahahaha!
Congrats ;D
Omg,I just found out my grandfather has
Daniel never come again.
Uncle Augustine took over.
HAHAHA!
See lah.
Break into groups again.
Sera also never come.
I am in like a diff group form Mel :(
And guess who's in my group??
MARC LEONG.
HAHAAH!! OMG!!
We needed to answer this question," What is the gap between you and your parents?"
Marc was like,"No,No need reason already.Okay!We're done."
HAHAHA!
Omg.Its quite funny,But lame lah.
:P :P :P
Hmph,I'm bored.
AYG,Beach Volleyball.
My sister was on TV.
She had to do like 3/4 games.
Hhahahaha!
Congrats ;D
Omg,I just found out my grandfather has
Parkinson's Disease :'(
The bad thing is that he does not wanna take care of himself :(
Get Well and Dont be so stubborn okay!
Nothing already 0.0
Bye :P
Bye :P

