<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Happy Birthday
Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Munneh!:D


Take care of yourself okay.Dont get sick :(
We all miss you :D
Hmph,Went out with Reena,Tammy and WhaiFen.
Haahhaha!
Omg,We went to eat at the food court.
Then started laughing due to lame jokes.
Hahah!Went to the roof garden,Then went back down.
Go library do work.
HAHAHA!Went to Comics Connection,WhaiFen wants KimBum's picture.
Okay.
I think we went to buy drinks after that.
Then went to Mac's
From there,Reena asked us to say jokes.
I dont have lah.
Its freaking lame:(
But every joke was lame! HAHAAH
Reena told us this joke,Make us all laugh like..A LOT.
I cannot stop.I'm like still laughing now ;D
Tammy's was also funny ;D
WhaiFen,Best Lah,LAME AND FUNNY.
HAAHHHHAHAH!
Omg,then went home.
I lazy take MRT so took taxi back.
Luckily I only spent half of my allowance and saved the other half.
Damn ex, "$11.05"
But the taxi was damn nice lah.
Not like the one at YuJin's house.Lol.
Like not even 1km already $$7 ++
Hhaha!MY MONEY!!! :P
ANyway,Thats it.Bye.