Untitled
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Just gonna sum up what happened to day in point form,
- Went to school with Nicole and YingQi
- Got pangsei by Ivy Chan.
- Was like freaking quiet in school.
- People thought I was like angry.
- Hmph, Stoopid Vanessa keep blowing my hair during chemistry.
- Mr Wong's lame video.
- HAHAHA!
- RECESS
- I was freaking thirsty.
- Physics lesson okay lah.
- HE,Mrs Sam is so cute,NOt to mention nice ;D
- English,Ashviniy choking on sweet.
- Group members keep laughing,
- Ms LOke thought we were like playing *Angry*
- Valerie was so not okayyy.
- Went home.
- On 65 bus,Made Valerie laugh when doing the mono tone voice.
- Talked to YuJin's mom (:
- Went back with KT,
- Rushed to the bus.
- Saw Laura and Natalie.
- Wlao.Bus stop got these few boys,
- Because I waving to KhaiTing,said,
- "Eh eh eh!Miss the bus ah?!"
- Wth right.I never reply. Sheesh.
- Yeah.Finished all homework already :)


