School & Vivo
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Um,Sorry for not posting yesterday.
I was busy and could not come on comp.
Anyway,I had school today.
Chinese.
Mr Wong said we were his daughters (:
HAHA!
But mostly talking about Vanessa I think :O
Chemistry,Oohh,Valerie moodswinging,tsk.
I think I have lost my cheering up people thing :(
I didnt cheer Valerie up,Omg luh.
RECESS.
Physics.
Finally know how to do the worksheet :P
Home Econs,
Mrs Sam never come.
So Miss Chin took over.
OMG,I dont like her :-S
English,
Finished my comprehension.
I think I did well,Heh.
I went to Vivo,Ate.
Hahah!
Went to Giant,then to this convention.
Patricia,YuJin and I went to colour at the children's table,
Omg,Patricia put her name as "Pam" Age "3"
HAHA!!
She wrote mine as "Naomi" Age "1"
haha!!
Omg!
I had fun at Vivo,And happy that moodswinging Valerie is better.
Melissa and ** are still sick,Get Well soon okay!
Better take care of yourself ;D ;D

