School~
Friday, July 24, 2009
Hello!
I'm currently at YuJin's house mcause I'm staying over ;D
Anyway,Here's what happened at school.
Hmph,I had some mood swings going around during
the first few periods as I forgot to bring the vanguard sheet for the VE project.
Omg,I even cried ehh.
YuJin was like down,She is never down.
So many many people,not me, went to cheer her up and they did.
I only wrote a letter to her.Wish I could like do more though :(
Hmph,I cried,suddenly.
Reena saw...So paiseh so i say I never cry,My eye pain :P
Erm,Math,test I think I fail.
Anyway,Oral comp was fun (:
I acted with CKT.
WhaiFen and Patricia were damn funny.
IT,Hmph,Okay lah.
Went home to pack my things.
Then took 174 to YuJin's house.
Ate 칼국수 and 부침게,
It was freaking nice.
Oh!her mom is is freaking cute.
She went to buy us ice cream :D
yeahh!!
Okay,bye.

