Tiong
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Hello,
I have apparently no tag tag today :(
Hahah!
Anyway,I was havinga really good mood today.
But I sort of started moodswinging after school,Hehh.
Why ah?
I dont know eh.
Anyway,Math homework almost done already,Whoots!
Hahah! I wrote Abbicia a note.
HAHA!
Paste on her table.
Ooh!
She replied ehh.
HAHA!!
THen I replied one last time...
PE.
Omg,I did like only 35 sit ups -.-
I was aiming for 40 luh.
Stupid standing broad.
I cant do,
I really need to practice.
Oh...
VE,Art,Chemistry.
NOthing to day lah.
HAHA!
Okay,Moodswing started.
I cant even bring myself to laugh luh.
Finshed Math project,
I saw Andrea downstairs.
Said hi.
Went to Tiong with Patricia,Vanessa,YuJin and Val.
I didnt talk much.
Moodswinging what :P
Ermm,Ate at KFC.
Saw Abbicia,ZhiXuan,Calista,Serene and Sonia.
Hahah!
Said Hi,
HAHA.
Hmph,We walked around.
Went to Popular,
Omg omg omg
I SAW DONG HOON ;D
He's so tall :X
Seriously,I wanted to laugh but cant,
HAHA!
Beside me were to freaking high people.
Valerie and YuJin,
Tsk tsk,Laugh laugh laugh.
Then they keep doing a lot of silly stuff.
HAHA!!
Hmph,Went to MOre than words then ComicsConnection.
Oh,I bought like 3 cushion roses.
HAHA!
I gave one to YuJin (:
Yeahp,Then went home :D
Homeworkingggg~

