Whoots,.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Hello!
I am in school posting.
I love you Miss Wardha.
My stupid comp crash..
Or broke down,
I cant post or do anything.
HAHA!
Anyway,I tell you what happened yesterday.
HAHA!
Eunice was the priest for Serene and I.
AHAH!
WE ARE MARRIED.
But!
Its actually not a good thing.
She has 6 wives already...I Think!
AHHA!
I miss touching the keyboard.
Omg,SNSD had their goodbye stage already.
Its like only 2 months eh.
Tsk right!
I spend like $10 on cards with EunHyuk's solo pics (:
Hot right?!
Anyway,
Someone was freaking irritating yessterday too!
AHH~
Hmm,Had fun at Jurong yesterday with WhaiFen,Chemane and Calista :)
Whoo!
I wanna go Abbicia house ehh!! :(
She is like super fun writing to lah!
HAHA!
I am gonna miss blogging I tell you.
Cause most likely I only ca post every Friday after work.
But still...
Oh!I bought Chemane Woo carebear for her birthday!
HAHA! (:
Currently in computer lab.
My phoen vibrated :X
HAAH!
Abbiciaaaa~
ENDING OFF,I HAD FUN WITH MONICA AND ABBICIA ON THE CAB ON 12/8/2009!
<3

