<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Posted post,-.-
Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yay! My comp is already fixed but I still dont think I'm gonna update often.
HAHA!
Hmmm,

I went to church tday,
My students said they saw me at Tiong station on friday.
I was there luh,BUT

Never see them
Hehh.
Hmm,Cause I remembered disturbing ppl at Tiong park the going to Mac's and meet Abbicia.
HAHA,
So funn.
Then I teached Eugenia Quek how to say kaiwanxiao!
HAHA!
Oh yeah,Then saw PPG too,Ivy know who ;D
Serene was "angry" with me cause I hugged Abbicia.

AHHA!
Saturday got class rightt.

Sera never come.
I was freaking bored,Text Abbicia(:

The teacher ask us read bible eh!
HAHA!
I feel like watching movie.
Hmm, I saw Sebastian on Saturday.
HAHA,And today (:
Omg,Evan very..UHM,Big?
He like polar bear..As in he very tall :P
Nothing much to post anymore.
So means I end here,AHAH.
I try to update as often as I can yeahs ;D