<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Tiong Bahruuu~
Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hello!
I went out today.
Took bus to Tiong with YingQuan and Amanda.
Met Maria and Aldertina (:
Hmm,On the bus,YingQuan scratch me eh.
My skin came out.
A bit only lah,Heh.

Hmmph,Then met Abbicia at Tiong,
Wanted to eat at Macs but too crowded ehh
So we ate at Long John Silvers (:
Yay!My mean was like $5.
I save moneyy!! ;D
Erm..Eat already,Jean,LingYi and Phoebe came
HAH!Also eat.
Hmmph,ABbicia and Eugenia went off first
Then Calista,Soniya,Serene and I went to walk walk.
But before that,Calista hit the tray while laughing and drop all the contents.
HEH HEH HEH!
I laughed luh!
HMM,Went to More than words...Talk talk,Laugh laugh,
Popular,Soniya made me laugh harder!!
AHHA!
But like we walk a while more then went to Mac's buy drink.
HAH!
Then we walked all the way to Red Hill station.
Serene took my phone,Had no choice to follow her.
After getting it back,Calista and I decided to take a bus back to Tiong,
Then SOniya was like the station is just "there"
MY FOOT,
Still need to walk freaking far,
Calista and I were already sweating,BUt not as much as her :P
Reached Red Hill.
Bought drinks,
I humiliated myself.
I think Serene and Soniya wrote on they're blogs how -.-
So embarassing man.
Hmm,Broke off.Homed.
SMSed Calista on the way back.
She super fun to talk to ;D
Hmm,Abbicia!Get well soon!(YOur toe)
HAH!Thats it I think! ;D