<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Friday and Saturday
Saturday, August 22, 2009

Talk about yesterday first lah.
ANGIE ROCKS!
She gimme gimme so many sweets you know.
Hmm,After school,Waited for netballers to finish then watch movie.
Their training ended late so never go.
Just went for dinner.
Hmm,Serene thought I was jealous :P
Eat then go home.
I messaged Serene,Tell her I was just acting jealous.
HAHA!
She say she scared ehh! :O :O
Hmmph,SONIYAAA's face so freaking funny :O
Cant get it out of my head.
Todayy!
I went to church at 8:30am.
Sorry Mel,Made you wait.
Hmm,Helped out with P4 bible camp.
Super fun man;
Mel was with me so more fun ;D
Wow,our group was so noisy.
Tsk tsk.
But really lah,Mel handed the group very well ;D
Hmm,I kinda missed talking to the twins.

Even Mel said they were cute :D
Hahah!
They threw Samuel's shoes!! :O :O
I found out many many things.
Compliments of the twins (:
Like,Sebastian is 17!!
Too old already lehh!
Oh!Stephan havent say"Thank you and god bless you" to me yet.
Tsk,I'm just playing petty lah!
then we joined the seniors for lunch.
HAHA!
So fun...THE food was yummy ;D
Then we walk walk around West coast plaza,
Bought coffee bean.
Walked to church.HAHA!
Class was boring lah,Usual,I slept :X
Came home.
SERENE...MAKING ME JEALOUS ALL THE TIME -.-
HAHA!
I talked to Valerie.
It was like nice,
Cause it has been long since our last chat :S
Anyway,Ending here.