I want it all!
Friday, September 4, 2009

I Love you Gloria!
Hey,Today was half day.
So paiseh myself during Geog.
Hate francis lah-.-
Errr...
Went to canteen with Gloria and Jean to eat.
I was hungry.
Then we helped out at aunty helen's stall:)
Then Gloria and I left for Vivo with YingQuan Cheryl and LingYi.
Then meet Jean.
In the end,we all split.
I met YuJin's gang and LiJun's gang at the vivo playground.
HAHA!
Play play play.
Then stupid security guard say for children only -.-
Then split.
Gloria,Me and Jean go watch the proposal.
Then saw Abbicia and all there too.
They were sitting in front of us ;D
Wahh,The show was greattt!
Got some parts a bit mature for me lah but it was fun watching!!
Omg,I realised I hit alot of ppl's beloww.
Hahahah!
I'm no perv.
HEH!
Then walked around Toys R us with Abbicia and all.
Gloria and Jean had to go D:
Err,It was fun ehh!
We play play with the toys!!
Then bought sushi with chemane then homed.
In the bus Chemane was freaking cute.
Her head moved a lot :P

