<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Beloved Soniyaa's Asshole.
Sunday, September 6, 2009

I feel annoyed whenever I think about you.
I feel like confronting you.
I feel like pointing out your flaws.
I feel like being a bitch to you.
I don't really hate you but if there were a survey on how I felt about you,
I'd shade the Strongly Dislike
You always dress as if you are very pretty,
but if you want the truth,

then I have to say that you look like someone going to milk a cow.
You eyes may look like jewels to you but to me,
They look like charcoals being burnt after seeing your face in the mirror.
Every girl has the right to be ugly, but you abused the privilege.
You got curves at the wrong areas.
And dont think you can try and hide your smelly problems by putting on deodarant,
Cause it doesnt work,
You smell worse than before.
You seem like you go out a lot.
But I heard the only place you're ever invited is outside.
I dont mean to be rude,
but your face is so ugly, when you cry the tears run up your face.
You are so dishonest that I can''t even be sure that what you tell me are
lies.

Before you came along I was hungry. Now I am fed up.
You will never be able to live down to your reputation.
Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

Sometimes,I feel that your brain feels as good as new,
seeing that you've never used it.
Be happy,

You got a face only a mother could love,
unfortunately she too hates it!
Maybe thats the reason why you got a job at a haunted house.
Well, At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people,
you are obnoxious in a different and worse way.
I would not allow you to breed anywhere near me.
You always say you want people who are studious in your group,
Keep talking,maybe someday you'll say something intelligent.
You are living proof that girls can live without a brain!

People like you are the reason I'm on medication quite often.
Hmm...I dont know what your probelm is,but I'm going to bet it's really hard to pronounce.

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
Anyway,Remember that time I told you I thought you were cool? I lied.
Did you know your breath is too strong, I don't wanna be mean, but you need listerine, not a sip, not a swallow, but the whole freaking bottle.

I heard people used to push your face into dough to make gorilla cookies,
I bet it was tiring,not to mention painful,
Why dont you let your face take a rest by putting a paperbag over it?
Most of us live and learn, you just live.
You should do some soul-searching. Maybe you'll find one.
And when you do, you'd wish that you hadn't.

When I am not around,cry me a river,
build yourself a bridge, and GET OVER IT.
Lastly, I don't consider you a vulture.
I consider you something a vulture would eat.
So when you are ready,
Something thats never gonna happen,
Take me on,
Cause I'll definitely be ready.


PS:
I'm not mean,You're just sissy.

I also formally announce that today is officially,

"Happy ASSHOLE Day" between Soniya,Me and Abbicia ;D