<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Leave it all to meeehh~
Thursday, September 24, 2009



Hmm,I went to Vivo with WhaiFen and Katy to buy sushi the go home.
The 61 bus bus was not crowded luh,But it was noisy -.-"
Hahah!The sushi rocks luh..
Err...Three of us saw this guy luh,Rating is 4/5.
Alighted same stop as us :O
Hahaha,Bought bubble tea then homed.
Talking to WeiJing and Rachel ;D
Wahh,they is rockers siah,Tomorrow need to wake up earlyy..
So siann!
Oh,I wanna show you all some pics which I think are hot! :D




Hahha!That was RANDOM :P


This Is WeiJing,She is funny! ;D
PLease dont change or let others put you down okay ;D
Oh,And dont become like that.Hahaha!<3


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abbicia,Elayne,ZhiXuan,Calista,Ivy plus Soniya,
There are two hearts!I LOVE YOU ALL CAN?>! ;D ;D
I have decided that I dont wanna fight with Serene or disturb her anymore.I'm tired :P
Hahah!
To Serene,
Girl uh,Must learn to grow up okay.
I know you are very strong,Got muscle everywhere,
But pleae dont test on me -.-
Oh,Remember to do homework and study okay.
& I know you will call me naggy...Two words luh,
STOP IT,I AM NOT NAGGY! ;D
To Ivy,
My dear dear Ivy Chan,
Childish childish girl.
Please grow up...Or at least do something mature before I get old okay.
I really wanna see you act maturely before I go,
Hahaha! ;D