<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
It ends tonight.
Friday, September 25, 2009

Hahaha!Anyway,Today stayed back to study.


Then walked to Red Hill -.-


Ate a bit at Mac's.


Soniya was freaking slow..Serene and I laughing like mad she still dont know whats going on -.-


Hahaha!I am tired.


Need to tutor.YES!I HAVE TO.


Earn more moneyy ;D


Police yesterday call me house :O


I think they found my phone..I miss it already.


Serene is seeing Glenda today.


She is prepared to start a conversation ,thanks to me and Soniya.


Happy happy Serene (:


Anyway,Here's The picture I edited for SERENE,Elayne & Ivy.Apple Head. (: