Superstar,Shining star,Superstar
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Wow.I think I got problem.
Hahah!I am like sick of my blogskin alreadyy.
Actually,A bit sick only.
But If I find a nicer one I will change it to that.
CONFIRM.
Hahha!I have class later on.
I am the least interested in going-.-
Its getting more and more boring every week.
I am not even sure if today got class or not lah.
I still got many many homework eh.
Then exams coming alreadyy.
So fast some more.
Urghh,I should find new blogskin and edit photos.Brb ;D
Yeah,Just finish new blogskin's template.
HAHAHA!LOVE LOVE.
Seren just called me slow.
My heart broken.
HAH!Actually,DONt care!
I think I gonna find more songs lah.
Oh my gosh,I just fell in love with this song.
Hmm,Vanilla Twilight & Fireflies by Owl City.
I think I will reccomend it to Serene Han (:
Wahh,Now my mom bad mood,
When bad mood,She everyone also scold.
Like noww.
I hate it luh..So I watch this.Its cool and makes me feel better (:

