<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Maybe its true that I cant live without youu.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Went to Vivo ^^^ with Abbicia!Elayne!Soniya!WeiJing!Serene!
Haha!Then ate at Carl's Jr.
EAT EAT EAT,
WeiJing think I dont know,
She keep taking unglams.
I dont think have mine.
Soniya got mine.
Then send to SERENE.
Tskk.
One day,I WILL POST ALL HER UNGLAMS.
I have it! ;D
Then walked around.
Oh my mama,While walking,
Abbicia did something which only me and WeiJing know :P
Hahaha!So sweet of her :O
We stopped by at like the National Geographic place.
Then we all of us except Elayne decided to go into the freezing chamber.
Hahah!First time not cold.
Then cold until...Wahh!
Hhaha!SERENE'd time inside was freaking funny.
They ditched my while I was still inside.
The man in charge say they sabo me.
They off the lights and walked off :(
hahha!But it was fun.
Then I went home with Elayne and Abbicia.
I need to studyy.Tomorrow there's no school cause of E-learning,
Then Firday is english exams -.-
Can die lahh~ Okay.Thats it for now.Byeee.