<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
So yesterday.
Monday, September 28, 2009

My Jie and Valerie are like both sick luh -.-
Get well soon (:
Mrs Lee scolded me during physics,Wth/-
ANyway,After school went to Vivo,
I was trying to look for a clutch that my Jie could use for confirmation.
But like all too big :S
Hmm,Then we went to Queensway library.
Saw Katy,Wahh,She having tuition :O
Heh heh heh.
Then we studies from about 5.45pm??
To around 7pm.
Abbicia had to leave before we got to the library -.-
Calista left next.
Then the 5 of us went to the stadium to like run.
Paiseh paiseh paiseh.
I run super slow -.-
If I ever run with them,I will pull them down.
Sorry~
Then homed with Chemane.
Reached home at 9pm :S
Great,Got scolded by my ah ma, Father and mother -.-
They were saying that I should be back by 6pm and asked me to run or study from 2pm - 4pm.
I mean like its early.
And they should know that we confirm delay then school will end around 2pm or 2.15 right?
Then deducting the time taken to wait for bus and such,not much time left.
Then when I go out for lunch,They scold also,but seldom luh.
But by the time I come home already 3 or 4pm.
Eat what?! -.-
I am tired.
I thinking I running morning run tomorrow.
I gotta sleep now.
Oh,I hope I do well for my geog test.
2nd period.Oh my mama! :O
I will pray.Pray for exams and that I will have more freedom (: