<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
In a moment my heart fell apart.
Thursday, October 8, 2009

School was okay,Chem was fun!
Whaifen rocks lah! ;DLove her!
Miss Koh found out I was Nic.Chia's sister.WTh right!HAHAHA!
ANyway,Ate at KFC,Then went to skydeck.(VIVO)
Calista,Ivy and I started calling people from Calista's phone.
Oh my gosh!Super fun.
Saw YingQuan and all going down escalator but they never see us.
Oh my gosh,From our height we can see everyone's clevage ;D
hahhaa!Oh my mama! That guy is so annoying,
Ivy is right,His voice sound like old man.Hahahahaha,"Oh really?!"
He should stop messageing Ivy...Poor girl.Calista also not happy lah! ;D
Heh heh heh.
I ahd so much fun with them,Oh my gosh! ;DSeriouslyyyyy~
Sometomes,I wonder why I am known as cold face -.-
Then I went home....PEACE.
I am blog hopping.
Apparently,Someone from 1D sucks.
Like seriously.I dont care if she's clever I hate her.
I just went into her blog.
I wanted to tag but didnt.
She is like getting on my nerves.
Like seriously wtf is she?-.-
I dont think her blog is still alive but so what,
I dont even know her,But she very good.
Put her face on the profile. Make me puke only.
Shitface lah she.
Thanks for ruining my mood.
Valerieee!Cheer upzxc!
Dont say sorry or thank you,
I dont deserve it :P
Anyway,I love you.