<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Wednesday, October 7, 2009

sad Pictures, Images and Photos
Oh my gosh,I feel like so stupid.
As in I wanna change,I know I've said this before,But still.
I am trying to solve somone's friendship problem,
In doing this, I make them reflect,Then they will cry which is my point,
But I am crying more than them,This isnt right,
I feel guilty when I make them reflect.Guilty of the thing I did to hurt other people.
I cried like dont know how many times today.
Like I know its difficult handling this kind of things but still~
I NEVER slashed in my life.
Now I am starting,Nothing seems right nowadays,Sigh~
Soniya thinks I am angry with her which I'm so not lah -.-"
I really ndo not know what to do,
I cheered up alot at Tiong park (:
Somethings are just menat to be forgotten right?
But how...
Oh my gosh,I think I kinda slapped Serene just now,sorry okay,Pain not? :X
I was....sigh.
I feel like a bitch now...This isnt good
I will study now,Sucks.
I used to think,Our friendship was the best.
Now we can really, Put it to the test.
You were always there for me,This I know,Always right there,
Being alone is what I wanted though.Every time something bad happened,
You always said it was my fault.When that started,
My love for you came to a halt.Why would you blame me,
For something I didn't do?Can't you just for once believe,
That what I say could be true?
I know it's hard,To face reality,
Because it's a lot easier,To make this illusion what you see.
I thought I was your best friend,Come to find out I wasn't even close.
The sting of the truth,Is what hurt me the most.
I thought you were my best friend,Now I know that's not true.