<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Grow Up.
Friday, December 25, 2009

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos

Merry Christmas! Oh my gosh! I woke up changed and go my grandma's house. Whoo~! So fun. Reach there. Watch Cinderella Man then eat french toast and bacon. Then waited. ALl my cousins come already then wnet to the room watch Muppets! I saw my childhood long lost bear Fozzie. AHH~ Miss him so much. Never see him since the day we parted at the age 6. ): ANyway, then went to eat! Whooo! Super nicee! ;D Then go room play with noisy kids. Then sleeep. HAAH! Woke up then eat then go play with presents! Whoo~ So fun! ;D Then homed! Whoo! I love Christmas! Yay! SERENE IS BACK! I miss her alot! O: HHAHAHAA! Darren dont know I change number. Sillly Sheeeppp~ HAAH!Ending here! Peace! ;D